About the Miserden Estate
The Miserden Estate is located in the Cotswolds. It extends to almost 3,000 acres and includes the majority of the village of Miserden. The Estate has been owned by the Wills family since 1913 and is run as a traditional Estate with strong emphasis placed on the environment and wider community.
The Estate is run from the Miserden Estate Office and includes Misarden Park Gardens which are open to the public, a residential and commercial property portfolio, forestry department, arable and sheep enterprise, let farmland and a shoot. The Estate Office is also responsible for the Achnashellach Estate in Scotland.
The village is composed of attractive stone cottages, the majority with Cotswold stone roofs. The village is a thriving community with St Andrews Church, Village Hall, Primary School, Post Office and Shop and Pub. There is a local cricket club and various groups meet on a regular basis in the Village Hall.
The Estate owns and runs a Biomass fulled districty heating scheme the supplies heat to 38 properties in the Village including the School and Pub.The woodcgip is sourced sustainably from the Estate's woodland.
The Estate is located in Western Ross, the principal lodge is used by the family and guests.